Objective of Java Project on E-billing and Invoice System
The main objective of the Java Project on E-billing and Invoice System is to manage the details of Customer, Transactions, Login,Bills, Payment. It manages all the information about Customer, Receipts, Payment, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Transactions, Receipts, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login,Bills, Payment.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on E-billing and Invoice System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Login, Bills, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Transactions, Receipts, Bills ect
- Manage the information of Transactions
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Transactions
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Bills.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Bills
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Customer, Transactions, Receipts
- Provide filter reports on Login,Bills, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer, Receipts,Bills
- Application also provides excel export for Transactions, Login, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Transactions, Payment
Limitation of Java Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- Excel export has not been developed for Receipts, Bills due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Transactions capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Login, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- All the fields such as Customer, Login, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer, Transactions, Receipts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input