Objective of Java Project on E-Learning System
The main objective of the Java Project on E-Learning System is to manage the details of Fees, Students, Training, Shedules, Durations. It manages all the information about Fees, Course, Durations, Fees. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fees, Students, Course, Training. It tracks all the details about the Training, Shedules, Durations.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on E-Learning System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fees, Training, Shedules, Durations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Students, Course, Shedules ect
- Manage the information of Students
- Shows the information and description of the Fees, Training
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fees, Students
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Shedules.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fees data.
- Manage the information of Shedules
- Integration of all records of Durations.
- It generates the report on Fees, Students,Course
- Provide filter reports on Training, Shedules, Durations
- You can easily export PDF for the Fees,Course, Shedules
- Application also provides excel export for Students, Training, Durations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fees, Students, Durations
Limitation of Java Project on E-Learning System
- Excel export has not been developed for Course, Shedules due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fees, Students capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fees, Training, Durations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on E-Learning System
- All the fields such as Fees, Training, Durations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fees, Students,Course can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input