Objective of Java Project on Electricity Bill Payment System
The main objective of the Java Project on Electricity Bill Payment System is to manage the details of Bills, Customers, Units, Consuptions, Readings. It manages all the information about Bills, Connections, Readings, Bills. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bills, Customers, Connections, Units. It tracks all the details about the Units, Consuptions, Readings.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Electricity Bill Payment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bills, Units, Consuptions, Readings
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Connections, Consuptions ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Bills, Units
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bills, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Consuptions.
- Manage the information of Bills
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bills data.
- Manage the information of Consuptions
- Integration of all records of Readings.
- It generates the report on Bills, Customers, Connections
- Provide filter reports on Units, Consuptions, Readings
- You can easily export PDF for the Bills, Connections, Consuptions
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Units, Readings
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bills, Customers, Readings
Limitation of Java Project on Electricity Bill Payment System
- Excel export has not been developed for Connections, Consuptions due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bills, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bills, Units, Readings cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Electricity Bill Payment System
- All the fields such as Bills, Units, Readings are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bills, Customers, Connections can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input