Objective of Java Project on Expo Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Expo Management System is to manage the details of Bookings, Tickets,Expo, Ticket Prices, Customers. It manages all the information about Bookings, Company, Customers, Bookings. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bookings, Tickets, Company, Expo. It tracks all the details about the Expo, Ticket Prices, Customers.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Expo Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bookings, Expo, Ticket Prices, Customers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Tickets, Company, Ticket Prices ect
- Manage the information of Tickets
- Shows the information and description of the Bookings, Expo
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bookings, Tickets
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Ticket Prices.
- Manage the information of Bookings
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bookings data.
- Manage the information of Ticket Prices
- Integration of all records of Customers.
- It generates the report on Bookings, Tickets, Company
- Provide filter reports on Expo, Ticket Prices, Customers
- You can easily export PDF for the Bookings, Company, Ticket Prices
- Application also provides excel export for Tickets,Expo, Customers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bookings, Tickets, Customers
Limitation of Java Project on Expo Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Company, Ticket Prices due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bookings, Tickets capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bookings, Expo, Customers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Expo Management System
- All the fields such as Bookings, Expo, Customers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bookings, Tickets, Company can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input