Objective of Java Project on Export Order Tracking System
The main objective of the Java Project on Export Order Tracking System is to manage the details of Exports, Products, Payments, Stock, Inventory. It manages all the information about Exports, Sales, Inventory, Exports. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Exports, Products, Sales, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Stock, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Export Order Tracking System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Exports, Payments, Stock, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Products, Sales, Stock ect
- Manage the information of Products
- Shows the information and description of the Exports, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Exports, Products
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stock.
- Manage the information of Exports
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Exports data.
- Manage the information of Stock
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Exports, Products, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Stock, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Exports, Sales, Stock
- Application also provides excel export for Products, Payments, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Exports, Products, Inventory
Limitation of Java Project on Export Order Tracking System
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Stock due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Exports, Products capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Exports, Payments, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Export Order Tracking System
- All the fields such as Exports, Payments, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Exports, Products, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input