Objective of Java Project on Fast Food Corner Portal
The main objective of the Java Project on Fast Food Corner Portal is to manage the details of Foods, Rates, Items, Payments, Customers. It manages all the information about Foods, Receipts, Customers, Foods. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Foods, Rates, Receipts, Items. It tracks all the details about the Items, Payments, Customers.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Fast Food Corner Portal are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Foods, Items, Payments, Customers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Rates, Receipts, Payments ect
- Manage the information of Rates
- Shows the information and description of the Foods, Items
- To increase efficiency of managing the Foods, Rates
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Payments.
- Manage the information of Foods
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Foods data.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Integration of all records of Customers.
- It generates the report on Foods, Rates, Receipts
- Provide filter reports on Items, Payments, Customers
- You can easily export PDF for the Foods, Receipts, Payments
- Application also provides excel export for Rates, Items, Customers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Foods, Rates, Customers
Limitation of Java Project on Fast Food Corner Portal
- Excel export has not been developed for Receipts, Payments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Foods, Rates capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Foods, Items, Customers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Fast Food Corner Portal
- All the fields such as Foods, Items, Customers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Foods, Rates, Receipts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input