Objective of Java Project on Golf Scoring System
The main objective of the Java Project on Golf Scoring System is to manage the details of Players, Pitches, Length, Sorts,Golf. It manages all the information about Players, Scores, Golf, Players. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Players, Pitches, Scores, Length. It tracks all the details about the Length, Sorts,Golf.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Players, Length, Sorts, Golf
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Pitches, Scores, Sorts ect
- Manage the information of Pitches
- Shows the information and description of the Players, Length
- To increase efficiency of managing the Players, Pitches
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sorts.
- Manage the information of Players
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Players data.
- Manage the information of Sorts
- Integration of all records of Golf.
- It generates the report on Players, Pitches, Scores
- Provide filter reports on Length, Sorts,Golf
- You can easily export PDF for the Players, Scores, Sorts
- Application also provides excel export for Pitches, Length,Golf
- You can also export the report into csv format for Players, Pitches,Golf
Limitation of Java Project on Golf Scoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Scores, Sorts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Players, Pitches capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Players, Length, Golf cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Golf Scoring System
- All the fields such as Players, Length, Golf are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Players, Pitches, Scores can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input