Objective of Java Project on Insurance Information System
The main objective of the Java Project on Insurance Information System is to manage the details of Plans, Policy, Payments, Buyers, Taxes. It manages all the information about Plans, Insurance, Taxes, Plans. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Plans, Policy, Insurance, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Buyers, Taxes.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Insurance Information System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Plans, Payments, Buyers, Taxes
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Policy, Insurance, Buyers ect
- Manage the information of Policy
- Shows the information and description of the Plans, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Plans, Policy
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Buyers.
- Manage the information of Plans
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Plans data.
- Manage the information of Buyers
- Integration of all records of Taxes.
- It generates the report on Plans, Policy,Insurance
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Buyers, Taxes
- You can easily export PDF for the Plans,Insurance, Buyers
- Application also provides excel export for Policy, Payments, Taxes
- You can also export the report into csv format for Plans, Policy, Taxes
Limitation of Java Project on Insurance Information System
- Excel export has not been developed for Insurance, Buyers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Plans, Policy capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Plans, Payments, Taxes cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Insurance Information System
- All the fields such as Plans, Payments, Taxes are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Plans, Policy,Insurance can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input