Objective of Java Project on KBC Quiz System
The main objective of the Java Project on KBC Quiz System is to manage the details of Answers, Points,Questions, Patters, Participants. It manages all the information about Answers, Level, Participants, Answers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Answers, Points, Level, Questions. It tracks all the details about the Questions, Patters, Participants.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on KBC Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Answers, Questions, Patters, Participants
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Points, Level, Patters ect
- Manage the information of Points
- Shows the information and description of the Answers, Questions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Answers, Points
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Patters.
- Manage the information of Answers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Answers data.
- Manage the information of Patters
- Integration of all records of Participants.
- It generates the report on Answers, Points, Level
- Provide filter reports on Questions, Patters, Participants
- You can easily export PDF for the Answers, Level, Patters
- Application also provides excel export for Points,Questions, Participants
- You can also export the report into csv format for Answers, Points, Participants
Limitation of Java Project on KBC Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Level, Patters due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Answers, Points capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Answers, Questions, Participants cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on KBC Quiz System
- All the fields such as Answers, Questions, Participants are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Answers, Points, Level can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input