Objective of Java Project on Membership Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Membership Management System is to manage the details of Login, Profiles, Payments,Members, Accounts. It manages all the information about Login, Memberships, Accounts, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Profiles, Memberships, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments,Members, Accounts.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Payments, Members, Accounts
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Profiles, Memberships, Members ect
- Manage the information of Profiles
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Profiles
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Members.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Members
- Integration of all records of Accounts.
- It generates the report on Login, Profiles, Memberships
- Provide filter reports on Payments,Members, Accounts
- You can easily export PDF for the Login, Memberships,Members
- Application also provides excel export for Profiles, Payments, Accounts
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login, Profiles, Accounts
Limitation of Java Project on Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Memberships, Members due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Profiles capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Payments, Accounts cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Login, Payments, Accounts are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login, Profiles, Memberships can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input