Objective of Java Project on Nokia Care Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Nokia Care Management System is to manage the details of Warranty, Payments, Customer, Problems, Models. It manages all the information about Warranty, Mobile, Models, Warranty. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Warranty, Payments, Mobile, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer, Problems, Models.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Nokia Care Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Warranty, Customer, Problems, Models
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Mobile, Problems ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Warranty, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Warranty, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Problems.
- Manage the information of Warranty
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Warranty data.
- Manage the information of Problems
- Integration of all records of Models.
- It generates the report on Warranty, Payments,Mobile
- Provide filter reports on Customer, Problems, Models
- You can easily export PDF for the Warranty,Mobile, Problems
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Customer, Models
- You can also export the report into csv format for Warranty, Payments, Models
Limitation of Java Project on Nokia Care Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Mobile, Problems due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Warranty, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Warranty, Customer, Models cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Nokia Care Management System
- All the fields such as Warranty, Customer, Models are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Warranty, Payments,Mobile can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input