Objective of Java Project on Office Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Office Management System is to manage the details of Tasks, Resources, Employees,Time Entries,Offices. It manages all the information about Tasks, Attendance, Offices, Tasks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Tasks, Resources, Attendance, Employees. It tracks all the details about the Employees,Time Entries,Offices.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Office Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Tasks, Employees, Time Entries, Offices
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Resources, Attendance, Time Entries ect
- Manage the information of Resources
- Shows the information and description of the Tasks, Employees
- To increase efficiency of managing the Tasks, Resources
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Time Entries.
- Manage the information of Tasks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Tasks data.
- Manage the information of Time Entries
- Integration of all records of Offices.
- It generates the report on Tasks, Resources, Attendance
- Provide filter reports on Employees,Time Entries,Offices
- You can easily export PDF for the Tasks, Attendance,Time Entries
- Application also provides excel export for Resources, Employees,Offices
- You can also export the report into csv format for Tasks, Resources,Offices
Limitation of Java Project on Office Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Attendance, Time Entries due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Tasks, Resources capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Tasks, Employees, Offices cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Office Management System
- All the fields such as Tasks, Employees, Offices are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Tasks, Resources, Attendance can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input