Objective of Java Project on Payroll System
The main objective of the Java Project on Payroll System is to manage the details of Employee, Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points,Payroll. It manages all the information about Employee, Salary, Payroll, Employee. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Employee, Payments, Salary, Appraisals. It tracks all the details about the Appraisals, Woking Points,Payroll.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Payroll System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Employee, Appraisals, Woking Points, Payroll
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Salary, Woking Points ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Employee, Appraisals
- To increase efficiency of managing the Employee, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Woking Points.
- Manage the information of Employee
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Employee data.
- Manage the information of Woking Points
- Integration of all records of Payroll.
- It generates the report on Employee, Payments, Salary
- Provide filter reports on Appraisals, Woking Points,Payroll
- You can easily export PDF for the Employee, Salary, Woking Points
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Appraisals,Payroll
- You can also export the report into csv format for Employee, Payments,Payroll
Limitation of Java Project on Payroll System
- Excel export has not been developed for Salary, Woking Points due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Employee, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Employee, Appraisals, Payroll cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Payroll System
- All the fields such as Employee, Appraisals, Payroll are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Employee, Payments, Salary can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input