Objective of Java Project on Poll Survey System
The main objective of the Java Project on Poll Survey System is to manage the details of Registration, Users, Survey,Polls, Results. It manages all the information about Registration, Votes, Results, Registration. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registration, Users, Votes, Survey. It tracks all the details about the Survey,Polls, Results.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Poll Survey System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registration, Survey, Polls, Results
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Users, Votes, Polls ect
- Manage the information of Users
- Shows the information and description of the Registration, Survey
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registration, Users
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Polls.
- Manage the information of Registration
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registration data.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Integration of all records of Results.
- It generates the report on Registration, Users, Votes
- Provide filter reports on Survey,Polls, Results
- You can easily export PDF for the Registration, Votes,Polls
- Application also provides excel export for Users, Survey, Results
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registration, Users, Results
Limitation of Java Project on Poll Survey System
- Excel export has not been developed for Votes, Polls due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registration, Users capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registration, Survey, Results cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Poll Survey System
- All the fields such as Registration, Survey, Results are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registration, Users, Votes can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input