Objective of Java Project on POS System
The main objective of the Java Project on POS System is to manage the details of Polls, Registration, Votes, Results, Survey. It manages all the information about Polls, Users, Survey, Polls. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Polls, Registration, Users, Votes. It tracks all the details about the Votes, Results, Survey.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on POS System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Polls, Votes, Results, Survey
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Registration, Users, Results ect
- Manage the information of Registration
- Shows the information and description of the Polls, Votes
- To increase efficiency of managing the Polls, Registration
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Results.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Polls data.
- Manage the information of Results
- Integration of all records of Survey.
- It generates the report on Polls, Registration, Users
- Provide filter reports on Votes, Results, Survey
- You can easily export PDF for the Polls, Users, Results
- Application also provides excel export for Registration, Votes, Survey
- You can also export the report into csv format for Polls, Registration, Survey
Limitation of Java Project on POS System
- Excel export has not been developed for Users, Results due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Polls, Registration capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Polls, Votes, Survey cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on POS System
- All the fields such as Polls, Votes, Survey are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Polls, Registration, Users can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input