Objective of Java Project on Property Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Property Management System is to manage the details of Sellers,Propery, Buyers, Approvals, Registrations. It manages all the information about Sellers, Property Type, Registrations, Sellers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sellers, Propery, Property Type, Buyers. It tracks all the details about the Buyers, Approvals, Registrations.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Property Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sellers, Buyers, Approvals, Registrations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Propery, Property Type, Approvals ect
- Manage the information of Propery
- Shows the information and description of the Sellers, Buyers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sellers, Propery
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Approvals.
- Manage the information of Sellers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sellers data.
- Manage the information of Approvals
- Integration of all records of Registrations.
- It generates the report on Sellers,Propery, Property Type
- Provide filter reports on Buyers, Approvals, Registrations
- You can easily export PDF for the Sellers, Property Type, Approvals
- Application also provides excel export for Propery, Buyers, Registrations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sellers,Propery, Registrations
Limitation of Java Project on Property Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Property Type, Approvals due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sellers, Propery capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sellers, Buyers, Registrations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Property Management System
- All the fields such as Sellers, Buyers, Registrations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sellers,Propery, Property Type can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input