Objective of Java Project on School Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on School Management System is to manage the details of Schools, Students, Cources, Teachers, Classes. It manages all the information about Schools, Registrations, Classes, Schools. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Schools, Students, Registrations, Cources. It tracks all the details about the Cources, Teachers, Classes.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on School Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Schools, Cources, Teachers, Classes
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Students, Registrations, Teachers ect
- Manage the information of Students
- Shows the information and description of the Schools, Cources
- To increase efficiency of managing the Schools, Students
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Teachers.
- Manage the information of Schools
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Schools data.
- Manage the information of Teachers
- Integration of all records of Classes.
- It generates the report on Schools, Students, Registrations
- Provide filter reports on Cources, Teachers, Classes
- You can easily export PDF for the Schools, Registrations, Teachers
- Application also provides excel export for Students, Cources, Classes
- You can also export the report into csv format for Schools, Students, Classes
Limitation of Java Project on School Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Registrations, Teachers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Schools, Students capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Schools, Cources, Classes cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on School Management System
- All the fields such as Schools, Cources, Classes are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Schools, Students, Registrations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input