Objective of Java Project on Stores Manager Sales System
The main objective of the Java Project on Stores Manager Sales System is to manage the details of Supplier,Sales, Customer,Stores, Payment. It manages all the information about Supplier, Purchasing, Payment, Supplier. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Supplier, Sales, Purchasing, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer,Stores, Payment.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Stores Manager Sales System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Supplier, Customer, Stores, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Sales, Purchasing, Stores ect
- Manage the information of Sales
- Shows the information and description of the Supplier, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Supplier, Sales
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stores.
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Supplier data.
- Manage the information of Stores
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Supplier,Sales, Purchasing
- Provide filter reports on Customer,Stores, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Supplier, Purchasing,Stores
- Application also provides excel export for Sales, Customer, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Supplier,Sales, Payment
Limitation of Java Project on Stores Manager Sales System
- Excel export has not been developed for Purchasing, Stores due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Supplier, Sales capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Supplier, Customer, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Stores Manager Sales System
- All the fields such as Supplier, Customer, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Supplier,Sales, Purchasing can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input