Objective of JSP Project on Book Shop
The main objective of the JSP Project on Book Shop is to manage the details of Books, Receipts, Publications, Stocks, Inventory. It manages all the information about Books, Sales, Inventory, Books. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Books, Receipts, Sales, Publications. It tracks all the details about the Publications, Stocks, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Book Shop are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Books, Publications, Stocks, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Receipts, Sales, Stocks ect
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Shows the information and description of the Books, Publications
- To increase efficiency of managing the Books, Receipts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stocks.
- Manage the information of Books
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Books data.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Books, Receipts, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Publications, Stocks, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Books, Sales, Stocks
- Application also provides excel export for Receipts, Publications, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Books, Receipts, Inventory
Limitation of JSP Project on Book Shop
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Stocks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Books, Receipts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Books, Publications, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Book Shop
- All the fields such as Books, Publications, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Books, Receipts, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input