Objective of JSP Project on Boutique Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Boutique Management System is to manage the details of Boutique, Products, Customers, Clothes, Inventory. It manages all the information about Boutique, Sales, Inventory, Boutique. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Boutique, Products, Sales, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Clothes, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Boutique Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Boutique, Customers, Clothes, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Products, Sales, Clothes ect
- Manage the information of Products
- Shows the information and description of the Boutique, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Boutique, Products
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Clothes.
- Manage the information of Boutique
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Boutique data.
- Manage the information of Clothes
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Boutique, Products, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Clothes, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Boutique, Sales, Clothes
- Application also provides excel export for Products, Customers, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Boutique, Products, Inventory
Limitation of JSP Project on Boutique Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Clothes due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Boutique, Products capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Boutique, Customers, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Boutique Management System
- All the fields such as Boutique, Customers, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Boutique, Products, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input