Objective of JSP Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Customers, Ledgers, Inventory, Login, Expenses. It manages all the information about Customers, Accounts, Expenses, Customers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customers, Ledgers, Accounts, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Login, Expenses.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customers, Inventory, Login, Expenses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Ledgers, Accounts, Login ect
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Shows the information and description of the Customers, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customers, Ledgers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Login.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customers data.
- Manage the information of Login
- Integration of all records of Expenses.
- It generates the report on Customers, Ledgers,Accounts
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Login, Expenses
- You can easily export PDF for the Customers,Accounts, Login
- Application also provides excel export for Ledgers, Inventory, Expenses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customers, Ledgers, Expenses
Limitation of JSP Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Accounts, Login due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customers, Ledgers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customers, Inventory, Expenses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Customers, Inventory, Expenses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customers, Ledgers,Accounts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input