Objective of JSP Project on Course Registration System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Course Registration System is to manage the details of Trainers, Fees, Registrations, Students, Syllabus. It manages all the information about Trainers, Course, Syllabus, Trainers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Trainers, Fees, Course, Registrations. It tracks all the details about the Registrations, Students, Syllabus.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Course Registration System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Trainers, Registrations, Students, Syllabus
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Fees, Course, Students ect
- Manage the information of Fees
- Shows the information and description of the Trainers, Registrations
- To increase efficiency of managing the Trainers, Fees
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Trainers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Trainers data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Syllabus.
- It generates the report on Trainers, Fees,Course
- Provide filter reports on Registrations, Students, Syllabus
- You can easily export PDF for the Trainers,Course, Students
- Application also provides excel export for Fees, Registrations, Syllabus
- You can also export the report into csv format for Trainers, Fees, Syllabus
Limitation of JSP Project on Course Registration System
- Excel export has not been developed for Course, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Trainers, Fees capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Trainers, Registrations, Syllabus cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Course Registration System
- All the fields such as Trainers, Registrations, Syllabus are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Trainers, Fees,Course can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input