Objective of JSP Project on Customer Information Maintenance System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Customer Information Maintenance System is to manage the details of Login, Cards, Charges, Documents, Payments. It manages all the information about Login, Customer, Payments, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Cards, Customer, Charges. It tracks all the details about the Charges, Documents, Payments.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Customer Information Maintenance System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Charges, Documents, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Cards, Customer, Documents ect
- Manage the information of Cards
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Charges
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Cards
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Documents.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Documents
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Login, Cards,Customer
- Provide filter reports on Charges, Documents, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Login,Customer, Documents
- Application also provides excel export for Cards, Charges, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login, Cards, Payments
Limitation of JSP Project on Customer Information Maintenance System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customer, Documents due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Cards capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Charges, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Customer Information Maintenance System
- All the fields such as Login, Charges, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login, Cards,Customer can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input