Objective of JSP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
The main objective of the JSP Project on E-billing and Invoice System is to manage the details of Receipts,Bills, Transactions, Login, Payment. It manages all the information about Receipts, Customer, Payment, Receipts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Receipts, Bills, Customer, Transactions. It tracks all the details about the Transactions, Login, Payment.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on E-billing and Invoice System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Receipts, Transactions, Login, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Bills, Customer, Login ect
- Manage the information of Bills
- Shows the information and description of the Receipts, Transactions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Receipts, Bills
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Login.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Receipts data.
- Manage the information of Login
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Receipts,Bills, Customer
- Provide filter reports on Transactions, Login, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Receipts, Customer, Login
- Application also provides excel export for Bills, Transactions, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Receipts,Bills, Payment
Limitation of JSP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customer, Login due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Receipts, Bills capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Receipts, Transactions, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- All the fields such as Receipts, Transactions, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Receipts,Bills, Customer can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input