Objective of JSP Project on E-Learning System
The main objective of the JSP Project on E-Learning System is to manage the details of Shedules, Training, Students, Fees,Course. It manages all the information about Shedules, Durations, Course, Shedules. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Shedules, Training, Durations, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students, Fees,Course.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on E-Learning System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Shedules, Students, Fees, Course
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Training, Durations, Fees ect
- Manage the information of Training
- Shows the information and description of the Shedules, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Shedules, Training
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fees.
- Manage the information of Shedules
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Shedules data.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Integration of all records of Course.
- It generates the report on Shedules, Training, Durations
- Provide filter reports on Students, Fees,Course
- You can easily export PDF for the Shedules, Durations, Fees
- Application also provides excel export for Training, Students,Course
- You can also export the report into csv format for Shedules, Training,Course
Limitation of JSP Project on E-Learning System
- Excel export has not been developed for Durations, Fees due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Shedules, Training capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Shedules, Students, Course cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on E-Learning System
- All the fields such as Shedules, Students, Course are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Shedules, Training, Durations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input