Objective of JSP Project on Financial Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Financial Management System is to manage the details of Ledgers,Accounts, Inventory, Expenses, Investements. It manages all the information about Ledgers, Taxes, Investements, Ledgers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Ledgers, Accounts, Taxes, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Expenses, Investements.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Financial Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Ledgers, Inventory, Expenses, Investements
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Accounts, Taxes, Expenses ect
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Shows the information and description of the Ledgers, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Ledgers, Accounts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Expenses.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Ledgers data.
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Integration of all records of Investements.
- It generates the report on Ledgers,Accounts, Taxes
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Expenses, Investements
- You can easily export PDF for the Ledgers, Taxes, Expenses
- Application also provides excel export for Accounts, Inventory, Investements
- You can also export the report into csv format for Ledgers,Accounts, Investements
Limitation of JSP Project on Financial Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Taxes, Expenses due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Ledgers, Accounts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Ledgers, Inventory, Investements cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Financial Management System
- All the fields such as Ledgers, Inventory, Investements are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Ledgers,Accounts, Taxes can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input