Objective of JSP Project on Forum System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Forum System is to manage the details of Forum, Posts, Replies, Polls, Users. It manages all the information about Forum, Registartions, Users, Forum. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Forum, Posts, Registartions, Replies. It tracks all the details about the Replies, Polls, Users.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Forum System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Forum, Replies, Polls, Users
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Posts, Registartions, Polls ect
- Manage the information of Posts
- Shows the information and description of the Forum, Replies
- To increase efficiency of managing the Forum, Posts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Polls.
- Manage the information of Forum
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Forum data.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Integration of all records of Users.
- It generates the report on Forum, Posts, Registartions
- Provide filter reports on Replies, Polls, Users
- You can easily export PDF for the Forum, Registartions, Polls
- Application also provides excel export for Posts, Replies, Users
- You can also export the report into csv format for Forum, Posts, Users
Limitation of JSP Project on Forum System
- Excel export has not been developed for Registartions, Polls due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Forum, Posts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Forum, Replies, Users cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Forum System
- All the fields such as Forum, Replies, Users are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Forum, Posts, Registartions can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input