Objective of JSP Project on Human Resource Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Human Resource Management System is to manage the details of Employee, Appraisals, Trainings, Departments, Employee Types. It manages all the information about Employee, Salary, Employee Types, Employee. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Employee, Appraisals, Salary, Trainings. It tracks all the details about the Trainings, Departments, Employee Types.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Human Resource Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Employee, Trainings, Departments, Employee Types
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Appraisals, Salary, Departments ect
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Shows the information and description of the Employee, Trainings
- To increase efficiency of managing the Employee, Appraisals
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Departments.
- Manage the information of Employee
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Employee data.
- Manage the information of Departments
- Integration of all records of Employee Types.
- It generates the report on Employee, Appraisals, Salary
- Provide filter reports on Trainings, Departments, Employee Types
- You can easily export PDF for the Employee, Salary, Departments
- Application also provides excel export for Appraisals, Trainings, Employee Types
- You can also export the report into csv format for Employee, Appraisals, Employee Types
Limitation of JSP Project on Human Resource Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Salary, Departments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Employee, Appraisals capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Employee, Trainings, Employee Types cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Human Resource Management System
- All the fields such as Employee, Trainings, Employee Types are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Employee, Appraisals, Salary can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input