Objective of JSP Project on internet Banking
The main objective of the JSP Project on internet Banking is to manage the details of Payee,Banks, Credit, Fund Transfers, Debits. It manages all the information about Payee, Services, Debits, Payee. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payee, Banks, Services, Credit. It tracks all the details about the Credit, Fund Transfers, Debits.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on internet Banking are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payee, Credit, Fund Transfers, Debits
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Banks, Services, Fund Transfers ect
- Manage the information of Banks
- Shows the information and description of the Payee, Credit
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payee, Banks
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fund Transfers.
- Manage the information of Payee
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payee data.
- Manage the information of Fund Transfers
- Integration of all records of Debits.
- It generates the report on Payee,Banks, Services
- Provide filter reports on Credit, Fund Transfers, Debits
- You can easily export PDF for the Payee, Services, Fund Transfers
- Application also provides excel export for Banks, Credit, Debits
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payee,Banks, Debits
Limitation of JSP Project on internet Banking
- Excel export has not been developed for Services, Fund Transfers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payee, Banks capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payee, Credit, Debits cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on internet Banking
- All the fields such as Payee, Credit, Debits are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payee,Banks, Services can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input