Objective of JSP Project on Login Authentication System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Login Authentication System is to manage the details of Password,Username, Groups, Email, Permission and Authrozation. It manages all the information about Password, Changing Password, Permission and Authrozation, Password. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Password, Username, Changing Password, Groups. It tracks all the details about the Groups, Email, Permission and Authrozation.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Login Authentication System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Password, Groups, Email, Permission and Authrozation
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Username, Changing Password, Email ect
- Manage the information of Username
- Shows the information and description of the Password, Groups
- To increase efficiency of managing the Password, Username
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Email.
- Manage the information of Password
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Password data.
- Manage the information of Email
- Integration of all records of Permission and Authrozation.
- It generates the report on Password,Username, Changing Password
- Provide filter reports on Groups, Email, Permission and Authrozation
- You can easily export PDF for the Password, Changing Password, Email
- Application also provides excel export for Username, Groups, Permission and Authrozation
- You can also export the report into csv format for Password,Username, Permission and Authrozation
Limitation of JSP Project on Login Authentication System
- Excel export has not been developed for Changing Password, Email due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Password, Username capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Password, Groups, Permission and Authrozation cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Login Authentication System
- All the fields such as Password, Groups, Permission and Authrozation are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Password,Username, Changing Password can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input