Objective of JSP Project on Login Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Login Management System is to manage the details of Groups, Email, Password,Username, Permission and Authrozation. It manages all the information about Groups, Changing Password, Permission and Authrozation, Groups. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Groups, Email, Changing Password, Password. It tracks all the details about the Password,Username, Permission and Authrozation.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Login Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Groups, Password, Username, Permission and Authrozation
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Email, Changing Password, Username ect
- Manage the information of Email
- Shows the information and description of the Groups, Password
- To increase efficiency of managing the Groups, Email
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Username.
- Manage the information of Groups
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Groups data.
- Manage the information of Username
- Integration of all records of Permission and Authrozation.
- It generates the report on Groups, Email, Changing Password
- Provide filter reports on Password,Username, Permission and Authrozation
- You can easily export PDF for the Groups, Changing Password,Username
- Application also provides excel export for Email, Password, Permission and Authrozation
- You can also export the report into csv format for Groups, Email, Permission and Authrozation
Limitation of JSP Project on Login Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Changing Password, Username due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Groups, Email capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Groups, Password, Permission and Authrozation cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Login Management System
- All the fields such as Groups, Password, Permission and Authrozation are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Groups, Email, Changing Password can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input