Objective of JSP Project on Payroll Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Salary, Payments, Appraisals,Payroll, Woking Points. It manages all the information about Salary, Employee, Woking Points, Salary. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Salary, Payments, Employee, Appraisals. It tracks all the details about the Appraisals,Payroll, Woking Points.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Salary, Appraisals, Payroll, Woking Points
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Employee, Payroll ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Salary, Appraisals
- To increase efficiency of managing the Salary, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Payroll.
- Manage the information of Salary
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Salary data.
- Manage the information of Payroll
- Integration of all records of Woking Points.
- It generates the report on Salary, Payments, Employee
- Provide filter reports on Appraisals,Payroll, Woking Points
- You can easily export PDF for the Salary, Employee,Payroll
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Appraisals, Woking Points
- You can also export the report into csv format for Salary, Payments, Woking Points
Limitation of JSP Project on Payroll Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Employee, Payroll due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Salary, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Salary, Appraisals, Woking Points cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Payroll Management System
- All the fields such as Salary, Appraisals, Woking Points are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Salary, Payments, Employee can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input