Objective of JSP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Petrol Pump Management System is to manage the details of Inventory,Fules, Sales, Tankers, Meter Readings. It manages all the information about Inventory, Stocks, Meter Readings, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Fules, Stocks, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Tankers, Meter Readings.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Petrol Pump Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Sales, Tankers, Meter Readings
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Fules, Stocks, Tankers ect
- Manage the information of Fules
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Fules
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Tankers.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Tankers
- Integration of all records of Meter Readings.
- It generates the report on Inventory,Fules, Stocks
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Tankers, Meter Readings
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Stocks, Tankers
- Application also provides excel export for Fules, Sales, Meter Readings
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory,Fules, Meter Readings
Limitation of JSP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Stocks, Tankers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Fules capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Sales, Meter Readings cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Sales, Meter Readings are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory,Fules, Stocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input