Objective of JSP Project on Poll Survey System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Poll Survey System is to manage the details of Survey, Users, Results,Polls, Registration. It manages all the information about Survey, Votes, Registration, Survey. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Survey, Users, Votes, Results. It tracks all the details about the Results,Polls, Registration.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Poll Survey System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Survey, Results, Polls, Registration
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Users, Votes, Polls ect
- Manage the information of Users
- Shows the information and description of the Survey, Results
- To increase efficiency of managing the Survey, Users
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Polls.
- Manage the information of Survey
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Survey data.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Integration of all records of Registration.
- It generates the report on Survey, Users, Votes
- Provide filter reports on Results,Polls, Registration
- You can easily export PDF for the Survey, Votes,Polls
- Application also provides excel export for Users, Results, Registration
- You can also export the report into csv format for Survey, Users, Registration
Limitation of JSP Project on Poll Survey System
- Excel export has not been developed for Votes, Polls due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Survey, Users capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Survey, Results, Registration cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Poll Survey System
- All the fields such as Survey, Results, Registration are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Survey, Users, Votes can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input