Objective of JSP Project on Product Supply Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Product Supply Management System is to manage the details of Inventory,Product, Delivery, Accounts, Stocks. It manages all the information about Inventory, Supply, Stocks, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Product, Supply, Delivery. It tracks all the details about the Delivery, Accounts, Stocks.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Product Supply Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Delivery, Accounts, Stocks
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Product, Supply, Accounts ect
- Manage the information of Product
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Delivery
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Product
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Accounts.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Integration of all records of Stocks.
- It generates the report on Inventory,Product, Supply
- Provide filter reports on Delivery, Accounts, Stocks
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Supply, Accounts
- Application also provides excel export for Product, Delivery, Stocks
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory,Product, Stocks
Limitation of JSP Project on Product Supply Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Supply, Accounts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Product capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Delivery, Stocks cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Product Supply Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Delivery, Stocks are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory,Product, Supply can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input