Objective of JSP Project on Property Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Property Management System is to manage the details of Registrations,Propery, Approvals, Property Type, Sellers. It manages all the information about Registrations, Buyers, Sellers, Registrations. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registrations, Propery, Buyers, Approvals. It tracks all the details about the Approvals, Property Type, Sellers.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Property Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registrations, Approvals, Property Type, Sellers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Propery, Buyers, Property Type ect
- Manage the information of Propery
- Shows the information and description of the Registrations, Approvals
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registrations, Propery
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Property Type.
- Manage the information of Registrations
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registrations data.
- Manage the information of Property Type
- Integration of all records of Sellers.
- It generates the report on Registrations,Propery, Buyers
- Provide filter reports on Approvals, Property Type, Sellers
- You can easily export PDF for the Registrations, Buyers, Property Type
- Application also provides excel export for Propery, Approvals, Sellers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registrations,Propery, Sellers
Limitation of JSP Project on Property Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Buyers, Property Type due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registrations, Propery capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registrations, Approvals, Sellers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Property Management System
- All the fields such as Registrations, Approvals, Sellers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registrations,Propery, Buyers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input