Objective of JSP Project on Railway Enquiry System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Railway Enquiry System is to manage the details of Fare, Timetable, Routes, Seats Availability,Trains. It manages all the information about Fare, Stations, Trains, Fare. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fare, Timetable, Stations, Routes. It tracks all the details about the Routes, Seats Availability,Trains.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Railway Enquiry System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fare, Routes, Seats Availability, Trains
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Timetable, Stations, Seats Availability ect
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Shows the information and description of the Fare, Routes
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fare, Timetable
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Seats Availability.
- Manage the information of Fare
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fare data.
- Manage the information of Seats Availability
- Integration of all records of Trains.
- It generates the report on Fare, Timetable, Stations
- Provide filter reports on Routes, Seats Availability,Trains
- You can easily export PDF for the Fare, Stations, Seats Availability
- Application also provides excel export for Timetable, Routes,Trains
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fare, Timetable,Trains
Limitation of JSP Project on Railway Enquiry System
- Excel export has not been developed for Stations, Seats Availability due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fare, Timetable capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fare, Routes, Trains cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Railway Enquiry System
- All the fields such as Fare, Routes, Trains are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fare, Timetable, Stations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input