Objective of JSP Project on Railway Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Railway Management System is to manage the details of Fare, Timetable, Customers, Stations,Trains. It manages all the information about Fare, Booking, Trains, Fare. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fare, Timetable, Booking, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Stations,Trains.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Railway Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fare, Customers, Stations, Trains
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Timetable, Booking, Stations ect
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Shows the information and description of the Fare, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fare, Timetable
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stations.
- Manage the information of Fare
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fare data.
- Manage the information of Stations
- Integration of all records of Trains.
- It generates the report on Fare, Timetable, Booking
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Stations,Trains
- You can easily export PDF for the Fare, Booking, Stations
- Application also provides excel export for Timetable, Customers,Trains
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fare, Timetable,Trains
Limitation of JSP Project on Railway Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Booking, Stations due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fare, Timetable capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fare, Customers, Trains cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Railway Management System
- All the fields such as Fare, Customers, Trains are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fare, Timetable, Booking can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input