Objective of JSP Project on Restaurent Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Restaurent Management System is to manage the details of Items, Payments, Orders, Sells, Employees. It manages all the information about Items, Restaurent, Employees, Items. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Items, Payments, Restaurent, Orders. It tracks all the details about the Orders, Sells, Employees.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Restaurent Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Items, Orders, Sells, Employees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Restaurent, Sells ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Items, Orders
- To increase efficiency of managing the Items, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sells.
- Manage the information of Items
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Items data.
- Manage the information of Sells
- Integration of all records of Employees.
- It generates the report on Items, Payments,Restaurent
- Provide filter reports on Orders, Sells, Employees
- You can easily export PDF for the Items,Restaurent, Sells
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Orders, Employees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Items, Payments, Employees
Limitation of JSP Project on Restaurent Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Restaurent, Sells due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Items, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Items, Orders, Employees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Restaurent Management System
- All the fields such as Items, Orders, Employees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Items, Payments,Restaurent can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input