Objective of JSP Project on Shop Management System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Shop Management System is to manage the details of Products, Payments, Discounts, Stock, Inventory. It manages all the information about Products, Sales, Inventory, Products. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Products, Payments, Sales, Discounts. It tracks all the details about the Discounts, Stock, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Products, Discounts, Stock, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Sales, Stock ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Products, Discounts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Products, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stock.
- Manage the information of Products
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Products data.
- Manage the information of Stock
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Products, Payments, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Discounts, Stock, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Products, Sales, Stock
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Discounts, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Products, Payments, Inventory
Limitation of JSP Project on Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Stock due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Products, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Products, Discounts, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Products, Discounts, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Products, Payments, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input