Objective of JSP Project on Shopping Cart System
The main objective of the JSP Project on Shopping Cart System is to manage the details of Cart, Customer, Category,Products, Payment. It manages all the information about Cart, Orders, Payment, Cart. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Cart, Customer, Orders, Category. It tracks all the details about the Category,Products, Payment.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on Shopping Cart System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Cart, Category, Products, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customer, Orders, Products ect
- Manage the information of Customer
- Shows the information and description of the Cart, Category
- To increase efficiency of managing the Cart, Customer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Products.
- Manage the information of Cart
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Cart data.
- Manage the information of Products
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Cart, Customer, Orders
- Provide filter reports on Category,Products, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Cart, Orders,Products
- Application also provides excel export for Customer, Category, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Cart, Customer, Payment
Limitation of JSP Project on Shopping Cart System
- Excel export has not been developed for Orders, Products due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Cart, Customer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Cart, Category, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on Shopping Cart System
- All the fields such as Cart, Category, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Cart, Customer, Orders can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input