Objective of JSP Project on University
The main objective of the JSP Project on University is to manage the details of Classes, Faculties, Students,Colleges, Courses. It manages all the information about Classes, Registrations, Courses, Classes. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Classes, Faculties, Registrations, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students,Colleges, Courses.
Functionalities provided by JSP Project on University are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Classes, Students, Colleges, Courses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Faculties, Registrations, Colleges ect
- Manage the information of Faculties
- Shows the information and description of the Classes, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Classes, Faculties
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Colleges.
- Manage the information of Classes
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Classes data.
- Manage the information of Colleges
- Integration of all records of Courses.
- It generates the report on Classes, Faculties, Registrations
- Provide filter reports on Students,Colleges, Courses
- You can easily export PDF for the Classes, Registrations,Colleges
- Application also provides excel export for Faculties, Students, Courses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Classes, Faculties, Courses
Limitation of JSP Project on University
- Excel export has not been developed for Registrations, Colleges due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Classes, Faculties capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Classes, Students, Courses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of JSP Project on University
- All the fields such as Classes, Students, Courses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Classes, Faculties, Registrations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input