Objective of MEAN Project On Auto Spare Parts Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Auto Spare Parts Management System is to manage the details of Purchase, Order, Billing, Report, Reports. It manages all the information about Purchase, Sales, Reports, Purchase. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Purchase, Order, Sales, Billing. It tracks all the details about the Billing, Report, Reports.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Auto Spare Parts Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Purchase, Billing, Report, Reports
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Order, Sales, Report ect
- Manage the information of Order
- Shows the information and description of the Purchase, Billing
- To increase efficiency of managing the Purchase, Order
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Report.
- Manage the information of Purchase
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Purchase data.
- Manage the information of Report
- Integration of all records of Reports.
- It generates the report on Purchase, Order, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Billing, Report, Reports
- You can easily export PDF for the Purchase, Sales, Report
- Application also provides excel export for Order, Billing, Reports
- You can also export the report into csv format for Purchase, Order, Reports
Limitation of MEAN Project On Auto Spare Parts Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Report due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Purchase, Order capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Purchase, Billing, Reports cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Auto Spare Parts Management System
- All the fields such as Purchase, Billing, Reports are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Purchase, Order, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input