Objective of MEAN Project On Automobiles Store and Service Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Automobiles Store and Service Management System is to manage the details of Customers, Payment, Booking, Services, Delivery. It manages all the information about Customers, Charges, Delivery, Customers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customers, Payment, Charges, Booking. It tracks all the details about the Booking, Services, Delivery.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Automobiles Store and Service Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customers, Booking, Services, Delivery
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Charges, Services ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Customers, Booking
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customers, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Services.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customers data.
- Manage the information of Services
- Integration of all records of Delivery.
- It generates the report on Customers, Payment, Charges
- Provide filter reports on Booking, Services, Delivery
- You can easily export PDF for the Customers, Charges, Services
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Booking, Delivery
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customers, Payment, Delivery
Limitation of MEAN Project On Automobiles Store and Service Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Charges, Services due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customers, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customers, Booking, Delivery cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Automobiles Store and Service Management System
- All the fields such as Customers, Booking, Delivery are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customers, Payment, Charges can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input