Objective of MEAN Project On Billing And Inventory System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Billing And Inventory System is to manage the details of Bills, Payment, Customer, Transactions, Transactions History. It manages all the information about Bills, Login, Transactions History, Bills. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bills, Payment, Login, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer, Transactions, Transactions History.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Billing And Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bills, Customer, Transactions, Transactions History
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Login, Transactions ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Bills, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bills, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Transactions.
- Manage the information of Bills
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bills data.
- Manage the information of Transactions
- Integration of all records of Transactions History.
- It generates the report on Bills, Payment, Login
- Provide filter reports on Customer, Transactions, Transactions History
- You can easily export PDF for the Bills, Login, Transactions
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Customer, Transactions History
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bills, Payment, Transactions History
Limitation of MEAN Project On Billing And Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Transactions due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bills, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bills, Customer, Transactions History cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Billing And Inventory System
- All the fields such as Bills, Customer, Transactions History are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bills, Payment, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input