Objective of MEAN Project On Boutique Store Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Boutique Store Management System is to manage the details of Products, Customers,Boutique, Sales, Inventory. It manages all the information about Products, Clothes, Inventory, Products. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Products, Customers, Clothes, Boutique. It tracks all the details about the Boutique, Sales, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Boutique Store Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Products, Boutique, Sales, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Clothes, Sales ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Products, Boutique
- To increase efficiency of managing the Products, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sales.
- Manage the information of Products
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Products data.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Products, Customers, Clothes
- Provide filter reports on Boutique, Sales, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Products, Clothes, Sales
- Application also provides excel export for Customers,Boutique, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Products, Customers, Inventory
Limitation of MEAN Project On Boutique Store Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Clothes, Sales due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Products, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Products, Boutique, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Boutique Store Management System
- All the fields such as Products, Boutique, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Products, Customers, Clothes can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input