Objective of MEAN Project On Cabel Operator Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Cabel Operator Management System is to manage the details of Plans, Payment, Customers, Login,Operators. It manages all the information about Plans, Channels, Operators, Plans. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Plans, Payment, Channels, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers, Login,Operators.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Cabel Operator Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Plans, Customers, Login, Operators
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Channels, Login ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Plans, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Plans, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Login.
- Manage the information of Plans
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Plans data.
- Manage the information of Login
- Integration of all records of Operators.
- It generates the report on Plans, Payment, Channels
- Provide filter reports on Customers, Login,Operators
- You can easily export PDF for the Plans, Channels, Login
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Customers,Operators
- You can also export the report into csv format for Plans, Payment,Operators
Limitation of MEAN Project On Cabel Operator Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Channels, Login due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Plans, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Plans, Customers, Operators cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Cabel Operator Management System
- All the fields such as Plans, Customers, Operators are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Plans, Payment, Channels can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input