Objective of MEAN Project On Canteen Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Canteen Management System is to manage the details of Food, Orders,Canteen, Items, Employee. It manages all the information about Food, Products, Employee, Food. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Food, Orders, Products, Canteen. It tracks all the details about the Canteen, Items, Employee.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Canteen Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Food, Canteen, Items, Employee
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Orders, Products, Items ect
- Manage the information of Orders
- Shows the information and description of the Food, Canteen
- To increase efficiency of managing the Food, Orders
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Items.
- Manage the information of Food
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Food data.
- Manage the information of Items
- Integration of all records of Employee.
- It generates the report on Food, Orders, Products
- Provide filter reports on Canteen, Items, Employee
- You can easily export PDF for the Food, Products, Items
- Application also provides excel export for Orders,Canteen, Employee
- You can also export the report into csv format for Food, Orders, Employee
Limitation of MEAN Project On Canteen Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Products, Items due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Food, Orders capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Food, Canteen, Employee cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Canteen Management System
- All the fields such as Food, Canteen, Employee are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Food, Orders, Products can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input