Objective of MEAN Project On Cargo Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Cargo Management System is to manage the details of Payment, Transaction,, Goods, Time of delivery. It manages all the information about Payment, Cargo, Time of delivery, Payment. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payment, Transaction, Cargo, . It tracks all the details about the , Goods, Time of delivery.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Cargo Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payment, , Goods, Time of delivery
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Transaction, Cargo, Goods ect
- Manage the information of Transaction
- Shows the information and description of the Payment,
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payment, Transaction
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Goods.
- Manage the information of Payment
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payment data.
- Manage the information of Goods
- Integration of all records of Time of delivery.
- It generates the report on Payment, Transaction, Cargo
- Provide filter reports on , Goods, Time of delivery
- You can easily export PDF for the Payment, Cargo, Goods
- Application also provides excel export for Transaction,, Time of delivery
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payment, Transaction, Time of delivery
Limitation of MEAN Project On Cargo Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Cargo, Goods due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payment, Transaction capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payment, , Time of delivery cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Cargo Management System
- All the fields such as Payment, , Time of delivery are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payment, Transaction, Cargo can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input