Objective of MEAN Project On College Automation System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On College Automation System is to manage the details of Registartion,Students, Login, Branches, Courses. It manages all the information about Registartion, Faculties, Courses, Registartion. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registartion, Students, Faculties, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Branches, Courses.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On College Automation System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registartion, Login, Branches, Courses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Students, Faculties, Branches ect
- Manage the information of Students
- Shows the information and description of the Registartion, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registartion, Students
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Branches.
- Manage the information of Registartion
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registartion data.
- Manage the information of Branches
- Integration of all records of Courses.
- It generates the report on Registartion,Students, Faculties
- Provide filter reports on Login, Branches, Courses
- You can easily export PDF for the Registartion, Faculties, Branches
- Application also provides excel export for Students, Login, Courses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registartion,Students, Courses
Limitation of MEAN Project On College Automation System
- Excel export has not been developed for Faculties, Branches due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registartion, Students capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registartion, Login, Courses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On College Automation System
- All the fields such as Registartion, Login, Courses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registartion,Students, Faculties can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input